Coming this winter!
Our 2018 retreats include a week at an amazing private estate on the big island of Hawaii. Our chosen property is 4 houses surrounding 2 pools on 2 acres. One of the houses (early bird) will be equipped for self-serve breakfast and snacks, and our morning meditations and yoga practice will take place there. The big house will be the place for catered dinners and "late night" people, and the quiet folks will be tucked away in the other 2. We'll have rented cars and bikes - town and beach are both nearby, and each day will look something like this:
- Morning meditation time
- Morning yoga practice
- Breakfast: self serve continental breakfast
- Morning Excursions: We will have group tours to beaches, volcanoes, jungles, boat rides, lunch
- Afternoon Mix: Most afternoons will include time for siesta, hanging by the pool, doing your own thing. If you are in the 300 hour program there will be some afternoon yoga experience or study to complete, nothing too intense. You will have lots of time to practice and experience how yoga works to nurture and support us.
- Dinner: We will have a professional cook taking care of us each evening, and a cleaning service. The house will have beer and wine and plentiful snacks.
- Evening: Most evenings we will offer a wind down yoga practice and meditation as an option for people who want a quiet time, but we know folks will also want to be playful in the evenings, and that's ok too. We will plan at least one evening adventure - a moonlit walking meditation on the beach perhaps?
It's a great opportunity to see an amazing place, connect with your friends and colleagues, relax with your sweetie. We will have dates, prices and more information soon!
Our retreat coordinator is Laurel. You can click here to email her for details.
Retreats & Scholarships
Over the years, we've tried to help people find / fund their dreams with assistance taking workshops we could not provide, acquiring skills we do not possess, or experiencing conferences and exotic retreats that otherwise would not be available. As our program has grown, we've moved more toward retreats for groups over individual trainings, but you can always ask - our work is to help your work.